Indiana University is the #1 largest employer in the state and home to seven beautiful, unique campuses in multiple locations, including the core campuses of Bloomington and Indianapolis. Our hallmarks of innovation and creativity translate into a stimulating work environment where employees contribute to the greater good and enjoy lifelong careers. When you’re among our more than 20,000 full-time faculty and staff, you receive an extensive benefits package of health care, retirement, and insurance plans as well as generous paid time off, an educational tuition benefit, and free wellness programs.
How to Apply for a Job at Indiana University
- To search open positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar to the left.
- To apply for a position, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar to the left, then follow the directions.
Click Login, and enter your username and password. This enables you to:
- Edit your existing profile.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your profile information.
- Review the status of positions to which you have applied.
Indiana University employees and applicants of positions have certain protections under Federal and State law as well as University policy. The information on this page is a useful guide for understanding your rights and responsibilities as they relate to employment laws, regulations and requirements.
The Annual Security Reports, containing policy statements and crime statistics for Indiana University campuses, are available through Public Safety and the IU Police Department web sites at protect.iu.edu/police-safety/annual-reports/index.html. A paper copy will be provided upon request from Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.